Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bowling at Times Square!

WOOHOO its Wednesday again! That means Student Activities day whereby the students have fun and the college pays for it. :P
Hahaha I love WEDNESDAYS!

We went for bowling at Times Square this week. I just played a little bit because I had to catch up with a primary school mate that has been separated with me for 5 whole years.

Ahh well, bowling was good, nearly got a strike but missed by a bottle. );
PS: Here's a waring, trim your nails before you bowl, I cracked my thumb nail.




 my adorable college mates. (: 

Caihui so bergaya. :D

After bowling, I walked home with WinSon, after listening to his story for the past 3years after he left high school, I realize how fortunate I am to be here at this right timing. I dont want to complain no more because I'm not even eligible to do something ridiculous like that. There's tons more unfortunate people out there, the rich, the poor, but there is something to learn from each and everyone. Being arrogant is just PLAIN STUPID. Complaining that you dont have enough is STUPID-er than ever. See things that you have, appreciate it and live like there's no tomorrow.
PEACEOUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment