Monday, January 21, 2013

Pei Jie's 18th Birthday.

Our "BIG BOY" Pei Jie turns 18 today!
I still couldnt believe he's the eldest among the 1995's, he may look like the eldest but he's so playful and young at heart. :P

And well, I guess there's always this "ceremony" called aluba during every male's birthday. ._.
This is really my first time seeing it because I've been in pure girl school for the past 5years.
And well, it was..... unbearable to watch actually.
He rolled on the stage clinging to his *** for like 3minutes?


 Sally and I cut his birthday cake. :D




 Jamie. :D She's so nice.

 Caihui, heehee, we've been in the same tuition center, Tactics a year ago, our paths cross again at this point of our lives. :D

Ivy, CaiHui, YiYuan and Ain, the gang who loves to take photos at every toilet is the best way to describe em. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment