Friday, December 24, 2010

PMR RESULTS!


I saw my primary friends Yisheng & Maytheng jump up for joy with their results in their hands in the newspapers. Tears began to fall from my eyes. Im so happy & proud of them. Especially you, Yisheng, both straight A's for PMR & Tongkao isn't easy. You're really hardworking.

Same goes to the ones who scored straight A's for PMR.
Erina, Carmen, Peijean, Phoon, Rebecca, Lailai, Lidiah, Yikmun, Jonathan, Zhonghou, Wenshi, Peipei, Chuanjiet, Ansbert, Abdan, Iman, Atina, Lijing, Hannah, Jiaxin, Chuiyin, Seekee, Joel, Jiahui, David, Daniel, Jared & everyone!

As for the ones who didnt, you still did well. You know that you gave you're very best shot & you should be proud of it. As for myself, well...

7A's 1B.
All A's except for Chinese. All the Pekas & projects scored CEMERLANG.

However, the B for Chinese keeps whirling in my head. Im not sad about the result, its that I realize I did not put enough effort for the Chinese paper. I simply thought it was a game, not brushing up my studies & choosing to give up. Feeling unsatisfied, this B has taught me a lesson I'll never forget.

I'm not going to give up, I have disappointed my 师傅, parents, teachers & myself. So, i've decided, IM TAKING CHINESE AGAIN FOR SPM. And I PROMISE I'LL NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.

My parents offered me cash, presents & tokens of congratulation, but I wont take it. Nope, not even my dream phone LG LOLLIPOP or RM1000, not even 1cent. 我没资格

No comments:

Post a Comment