Monday, January 31, 2011

Karaoke. (:

Busy with CNY cards making & revision all day,
I just had to have a rest. x.x
So I went karaoke with
Jonathan, Tsuiken, Gan, Jasmine & Karmun at Timessquare's Neway. ♥

I got lost in the LRT station to & fro. -.-
Aduh, Im hopeless & frigging unindependant
-knocks head-

I reached around 2pm because I had to finish that
entire chapter of ADDMATH before I could leave the house. ):
Met up with them & gave Gan his birthday present.
We sang till 4.30pm.


Dont mess with Jasmine, she could rap weih. o.o









We stayed at the karaoke room for like half an hour
because no one knew where to go next.
pretty indecisive huh? xD

We finished out leftovers and gossip-ed for a while. :x
Then, we headed to the arcade where the guys play and the girls stare. ._.
Karmun & I almost lost Jasmine just by looking at SUPRA shoes. :x
OMG RED SUPRA YOUR SO SHINY I WANNA TAKE YOU HOME :3
-sticks face to the glass window-

mad guy who lost 1buck at the candy machine.
O_O




I enjoyed myself, thought Jon skipped my favourite song, 雨爱.

you're sooo gona pay.
But if I do sing that, it'll rain for the entire CNY.
uh-oh. o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment