Friday, June 24, 2011

Ben & Phat Fabes's last day at FLYFM. ):

Ben & Phat Fabes leaves Nadia behind at FLYFM's Pagi Show.

24th June was their last day at the studio being the deejays.
I should have skipped school just to listen to their last show,
I cried buckets. T.T

HOW WOULD MY MORNING BE
WITHOUT PAGI SHOW?

The studio at the last day. o.o
Dont get surprised, pink is the new black.

Ben.
Ohh my dear Ben. T.T
It hurts so much to accept the fact that you're leaving.
People may think Im exaggerating but I really do admire and love you. T.T
You prank calls are like freaking funny & your voice every morning brightens my day.
I'll miss you. );

Phat Fabes. ):
Awwhh he's leaving too. D;
Why is this happening?
He's damn hilarious as well. :))

Nadia. :DDD
Thankgod she's staying back.

No comments:

Post a Comment