Sunday, December 25, 2011

2011 Christmas gifts.


 I can consider this year's Christmas as the best Christmas I ever had.
Its the 1st time Im really spending Christmas with my friends.

1st at Zhonghou & Yousoon's party, then to Szekay's party for countdown during Christmas eve
and lastly exchanging presents at Cotton On during Christrmas.
I feel so lucky to have such nice people around me where we can fool around and have fun together. 
ILOVEYA'LL. 


Here's what I got this Christmas.
 Faid's CHIPMUNK! :D
Hahaha its plain adorable.
Well my dear Faid, its the last week we're working and it has really been great to meet you.
I'll miss the days when we curse our manager, the days when you throw all the bras to me,
the day when you taught me how to fold clothes without using the table,
the days we had brunch together and all our other working days. xD
I'll visit you're college someday, I promise. TEEHEE. :D


 STICKY from Jason!
Hahaha love it. Ahh well, who doesn't like candy? :3
Hahaha, Jason. Once a quiet boy, but I totally changed my mind of what I thought of you 
after the Santa's SurPRIZE 2.0 :P


 Koala from Tsuiken! :D
Hahahaha more like a souvenir from Australia, but he handed it to me during Christmas,
so I just consider it as a Christmas gift as well.
Thanks mannn. :D Want a present? Wait till next year's August kay. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment