Monday, April 30, 2012

Online Shopping yo!

Bonjour bloggers,
I've never been really into online shopping probably because
Im scared I'll be scammed or the postage fees & items are far too costly. ):

But I found this one amazing Online Shop Jun君
which sells every piece for only RM20.
They have lovely hoodies, cuddigons, jumpers, skirts etc. which are really worth the price
especially the dresses. 


I saved the postage fee by only paying RM5 to meet up with Jun at Pavillion today.
I've already ordered two pieces & received my first item, le red dress.
 2nd piece I ordered, le sweet yellow dress.
I cant wait to get you!

Proud to say, Im a very satisfied customer, thanks a lot Jun君
I have already introduced this to a few of my girls and they're all going crazy about it.

Bloggers, what are you waiting for?
SHOP ONLINE NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment