Monday, August 20, 2012

agan tea

I dont know why but I find it almost impossible to study at home no matter how hard I try.
Perhaps its the lack of oxygen in my bedroom or the welcomed distracting bed of mine.
So yeah, Im usually out of the house when the exam times are near and found in my favourite pearl milk tea stores of with stacks of books and a haggard face.

Here's my current study spot: agan tea 
It has bright lights, air conditioned, less dine in customers=less noise, a super clean environment,
a total heaven to concentrate.
It closes real late too, around 11pm-12am.


white furnitured




urpp slurpp slurppp


PHYSICS gahhhh

gotto try out their signature pearl milk tea, really unique taste

hehehe doodling while revising
Ohhh wells, gotto hit back the books, good luck for the trails fellow SPM takers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment