Thursday, January 17, 2013

College Life at TMC.

Im currently taking foundation in Science in TMC college, just right next to VIVA Home. (:
Im meeting new friends, new lecturers, new tasks, new environments etc.
Guess I'll have to start warming up to all these and start studying ON MY OWN.
My new friends say I dress like 2NE1. Ohh damn, Im so flattered. Pfft, just kidding. :P

Every Wednesday's our student activities day where out college pays to do whatever we choose to do. WOOHOO, Im so looking forward to every Wednesday :D
We went to watch Parental Guidance at VIVA, its was great!


 Hahahha Pei Jie and his dream girl. Ahh well, good luck. Pfft.

We had an English presentation today and I had a role as a ruffian dad who smokes and stuff. ._.
I stammered quite a lot and had butterflies in my stomach but still, it was a great experience. (:
Wassup.

college mates yo! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment