Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Field Trip To Taman Warisan Pertanina, Putrajaya.


Our school had brought a few form3 students to
Taman Warisan Pertanian, Putrajaya
which was the 4th garden that was built in Putrajaya.
I went there with a few Malay friends of mine since none of the Chinese came. ):
However, I had lots of fun. xD
They paid almost everything for me. :)
I was being the photographer of the day.
Enjoy the other pictures!
(ignore the sequence, they're all jumbled up)



modeling. xD



farah. :D
she's pretty.

cutecute iman, :3

ohho suhaila. I caught you on camera!
No point snatching. :P


My Hana Kimi chinese novel. :D


Salihah's kosong ABC. -3-
Its nothing but ice & colouring.

1st time eating Roti John. :3
It was delicious! xD


talltall palm trees. o.o






Rubber trees.

Photographers. :)


'031110. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment