Saturday, November 6, 2010

TAGGED!


52 things I love.
Got tagged by an old friend from primary. xD
Well, here goes.

I LOVE my friends.

I LOVE BIGBANG.

I LOVE 2NE1.

I LOVE photographs that brings back memories.

I LOVE to create & draw.

I LOVE inspirations.

I LOVE watching people.

I LOVE giving more than receiving.

I LOVE colours. :3

I LOVE being a girl. xD

I LOVE to learn cooking.

I LOVE shiny & huge accessories.

I LOVE late & cold nights.

I LOVE outings.

I LOVE movies & popcorn.

I LOVE invitations.

I LOVE my life.

I LOVE cookies, chocolates & sweet stuff that make me go fat. >:D

I LOVE school? Well err...maybe not.

I LOVE tamed animals.

I LOVE being a tamed animal. :D

I LOVE pouting.

I LOVE playgrounds & gardens.

I LOVE swimming.

I LOVE making havoc & running away.

I LOVE gays.

I LOVE fashionable people.

I LOVE to watch the time fly.

I LOVE blogging

I LOVE to talk talk talk talk talk talk talk.

I LOVE going horny & hyper.

I LOVE my family.

I LOVE cash.
$.$

I LOVE
number 28 & I can't remember why.

I LOVE doing hard work.

I LOVE feeling young.

I LOVE Science. +.+

I LOVE weird humans. x)

I LOVE dressing up.

I LOVE
holidays.

I LOVE late night talks.

I LOVE adorable smiles. :)

I LOVE loud music.

I LOVE shoppppping.

I LOVE long talks over the phone.

I LOVE piano.

I LOVE plaid & strips but not polkadots.

I LOVE FACEBOOK. :3

I LOVE first experiences.

I LOVE unwritten notebooks & diaries.

I LOVE red for no reason.

I LOVE you.

I realize I don't know much about myself.
it's a good reflection. Ohh well. :3

I tag:

1. Lisien.
2.Yaeber.
3. Hewwei.
4. Erina.
5. Carmen. (blog woman, BLOG!)
6. Peijean.
7. Gan.
8. Eriko.
9. Brandon.
10. Gucci.
11. Iman.
12. Jiunnhong
13. Seekee.
14. Odie.
15. Zhishyuan.

GOODLUCK PALS. :D

'061110. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment