Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ending the month of March with tears. ):

Its 31st March 2011.
And a sad thing to say this month ended with a terrible week.
TUESDAY
Meigan & Piggy spilled 2 cups of water in school
and I got demerit for not reading a storybook. -.-

WEDNESDAY
I was soooooooooo late for History (there were only 20mins left)
And my beloved yogurt 珍珠奶茶 exploded all over my pants & panties.
._.
ANSBERT was trying not to laugh. -.-
he's so gonna pay for shaking it up and down.

THURSDAY (today)
I was helping the QM girls to carry the 2 HEAVYYYY mattresses
and a girl left her KAMUS DEWAN on top of them
and it fell and hit me right on my eye.

But I wasnt the only one suffering.
Erina broke her arm
when she was having cheer practice for sports day in school.
We all cried over it and prayed for her.
Planning to visit her tomorrow at the Grand Eagles Hospital to give her our support
for her operation tomorrow evening. ):

BE STRONG ERINA!
you've got us with you. (:



OHH SHEESH!
Tomorrow's APRIL FOOL'S!
Some smart person said this Friday(tomorrow) is Good Friday which means
NO SCHOOL FOR CBN!
And Kayli, Meigan and I went all excited and started planning an outing for the PERVERTS
until we got the news that THIS was only an April Fool's joke.
-.-
"who started it?! nak kena belasah?!"
GRRR...

Im trembling because my classmates arent humans
and Jananey overheard Izlia & gang planning their tricks during Chemistry today. ._.
-aint a good sign-

No comments:

Post a Comment