Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Holidays. :DD




imissyoualllikecrazieeeeeeeeeeee. :DDDDD


Wheeeeeeuhhh.
One week's holiday are dead & gone just like that.
Its been a lazy, busy yet crazy holiday for meh. xD


RECAP FOR LILING'S MARCH HOLIDAY:

-meeting with 四星联欢会 committees
chuban passed up the stage backdrops which was then given to Yousoon. o.o
ihavenoidea what he did with em. :x
Ate charsiewfan with them and made Dunjun drink the entire plate of charsiew sauce. +.+
eek, it still taste salty to me but Wenshi & Jiahaw said it was sweet. Mattheus said it was sour. o.o
wtheck. well, as long as Dunjun liked it. hee. xD
went searching for a suitable souvenir at Pasar Seni after that and joined Mattheus & Chuiyin to yumcha at SecretRecipe. :B
I finally get to taste that oreo cheesecake. WOOT.



-attended 少年梦之九校联欢会 on Saturday
It was pretty nice yet. ((:
I was just totally in heaven during the guy & girl solo singing part.
OMGOSH. That guy is like a total WANGLEEHOM, a total prince that I wanna pack him in my bag and culik him home. :B
Alvin. mah princeee. :B


-meeting with 出版 at STARBUCKS.
Kinda dissapointed cus only 5humans came. :/
Stole my brother's laptop to search for ideas and we thought of all kinds of crap. xD
paper plates, leaves, envelopes and all. ._.
Then there was a whole lot of havoc in FACEBOOK with all kinds of ideas
like fans and tissue papers. O.O
ohh well, we'll just wait till next Tuesday for the meeting. :3


-went crazy with 主人 a.k.a. Wonglisien. ._.
Raped her iphone after Bio & Chemistry tuition and read her messages to uncle pig.
Damn yok ma, Behtahan. xD
I read it out loud & she started raping me on her bed ._.
-RAPE=TICKLING YOUR FOOT NONE STOP UNTIL U CRY IN LAUGHTER- XD
hahahahahahahaha...LOL.
Ate MCD while watching 童眼 once again. it wasnt scary anymore cus u know when's the ghost gonna pop out.
BOO! O.O
-shoves lisien who is trying to scare me away-
:P





-kerja amal & jogging with the PERVERTS. :B
skipped the jogging part though xD bukan I lazy, blame the shoes. :P
Suann, Hewwei & I saw cats having sex. ._.
I just cant get that outta my head. gimme clorox pleash. :x

No comments:

Post a Comment