Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Going down Memory Lane at Petaling Street.

Anneong ah! :D
I was a tour guide today to a few of my college friends. :D
It was really fun to be with them, we laughed a lot on the way and it was like the first time I used so much English with the TMC people because I used to talk mandarin with the gang I usually hang out with.

So we headed to Central Market aka Pasar Seni, the familiar place I'm sure almost all CBNers and Kasturians know to look for Velcro because Johnson's planning a game in college.
And we found what we needed in a fabric shop out of Central Market. ._.
Then we headed back for tea at Secret Recipe because the coffee/tea was for free! :D
 Johnson with his G*** tea and chocolate indulgence cake. :D
 Im sorry I couldnt remember the name of the tea. :x

 Joel with his English Breakfast tea and Hazel cheesecake that taste exactly like Ferrero Rocher chocolate.
SO good! :D

 Pretty Genieve with her white dark chocolate cheesecake and black coffee.
The cake actually melts in your mouth. :3

 Ahmil with his English Breakfast tea and chocolate mud cake.
He's so adorable I couldnt stand it, and he's actually the eldest among us, 22 and he's more like a 12 year old kid. Kyaaaaaa. :3
I'm such a pedo, arent I? -_-
-slaps self-

 And finally me with my favourite hi-fiber cheesecake and Camomile tea. :D

Bon appetite!

After that we went to the Popular next to Kasturi and I went back upstairs to Kasturi where I used to have classes, saw Mr Deiva too. :D
After that we went to Petaling street and bought a whole bunch of Union Jack clothes which we would be wearing together tomorrow.
Wheeee, another productive day! Lights out, Li Ling. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment