Monday, March 4, 2013

Lunch at The Gardens Viva Mall

Finally had the chance to dine in here at The Gardens because there was a lunch promotion which was pretty worth it. The food wasnt that good I have to be honest but the surroundings here was a great compensation.

 The white grand piano, ohh this is a total love at first sight, I had the urge to just carry it home if I were some female Hercules. ):
I tried playing Haru Haru, Heartbreaker and a few more kiddy songs and the keys were just perfect to lay my fingers on.
Sigh, if only I continued piano, if only I had the money to go up till grade 6/7, if only I had the time and freedom to make my own decisions, I definitely would take up piano.
So right now, Im just learning form whoever thats willing to teach me and I'll be more than grateful to be your student. :D



 The guys hahaha, Johnson joined us today :D

 Johnson on the piano, he looks handsome hahaha. Mr.grade 8 here promised to teach me the entire Haru Haru song. WOOOHOOO! :D

 Uncle Winson emo-ing. ):

Sally's favourite peanut chair! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment