Sunday, January 1, 2012

Summary for Year 2011.

Entered 4K with the most amazing people I've seen. ;D
They're so much fun and does the funniest things and even scare out teachers away. (Y)


 My sweet sixteen with Gan. ;D
Hewwei, Chong, Carmen, Suresh and Szekay threw us a surprise party.
I still remember us digging our fingers into the ice cream cake to save it from melting.

Did the most fake kerja amal with the PERVERTS at Taman Titiwangsa. (Y)

 Joined Quarter Master and earned a few bucks for doing QM duty.

 Tears fallen for Erina's broken right arm. );

 Gucci's sweet 16! :D

 Joined SBU's one day camp and met Lisa & Yunqiu.
Miss you guys!

 The unforgettable 4star gathering.
Where I got the chance to be the head designer and met tons of new friends.
  • You labelled a star in my heart.

 Yaeber and Suann became prefects!
Congratutaltions you two. ;D

 Kasturi's prize money for PMR. (Y)

 1murid1sukan. I skipped the running. Ngehehehehe.
Yaeber came in 2nd and Peijean came in 3rd! :D

 Attended MBS IU night and met Elecoldxhot!

Banner contest of 4K came in 3rd!


Played futsal with Peijean, Yaeber, Gucci, Bryan's gang and Yousoon's gang.
Got blisters but the overall fun was all worth it. ;D

THE SPLASH! Hewwei & I became the organisers.
Where the MCA's of CBN & SJI get together and have tons of fun.
Not the mention the ohh-so-adorable him.
FYI, I do not have a crush on him, he's just plain cute.



Celebrated Kiang's sweet 16 at Sushi Bonaza!


PERVERTS baking macaroons at Suann's house during the holidays.
Failed but still had a great time. ;D



MAFIA moments in school. :3

Unforgettable 11.11.11
WE MADE HISTORY! ;D

When MCA of CBN gets together. (Y)


Trip to Genting with the fools. :P


Party and kerja amal at Becky's house with the entire MCA CBN. ;)

Santa's SurPRIZE 2.0 where we threw Yaeber a surprise birthday party. (Y)

Served at Cotton On Sungei Wang with Gan, Ainaa and Sharbrina.
Met lots of new friendly staff and spent my Chirstmas and New Year nights here. (:

2012 COUNTDOWN!


Had a wonderful and exciting year, I would be sure to remember and treasure the moments we all had together. I really want to make my teenage life colourful and have as much fun as possible, I want no regrets.

Hmm 2012 resolutions?

  • do not get too old with all the stress in school and tuition
  • get my driving license
  • SPM full A's
  • do not fail Physics, addmath and chemistry
  • 2012 would be better than ever. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment