Saturday, January 14, 2012

Phake Photographing for Moral Kerja Amal.

Took photos for our Moral Kerja Amal this year with Hewwei at her small garden.
I was speechless when I saw the photos we took.
It's so obvious we're acting. Hahahaha but who cares as long as we have the photos. :P
Just keeping our fingers crossed the teachers wont mind as well.


 -shows bottle-


 .____________________.

Like seriously, I have no idea what we're doing. Just touching plants here and there like morons.
Ohh wells.


We went upstairs to her house to do our tons of homework after that.
I played with her ohhmygod-so-adorable baby poodle, 仔仔

 It's so active I really couldn't get a proper photo of it.
I couldn't bear to see it getting hit just to be trained. );




Oooohh it's daddy(Chong Jia-Wei)'s birthday today too!
Happy birthday you 17 year old gay ol' man. ;D
Anak loves youhh. Treasure my present or die.

No comments:

Post a Comment