Monday, February 4, 2013

Bits and Buts of my 18th birthday (;

Hehheh ahh yes, this blogger here's finally turned 18th and I'm legal to do adult stuff!
Hahaha, ahh well, it sure feels good to turn 18, but the older I get, the more the responsibilities bundle up.
After my trip to Australia, I've really learnt a lot, and I really want to train myself to be a better person.
So I started with daily exercising such as jogging/swimming/dancing, helping out with the housework in the house, learn cooking, driving and changing the house lights.
I just hope I'm fully prepared to be on my own when I head to overseas next year.

Okay, this is how my 18th birthday was celebrated. (:

Well in January, Machikini went to CEO for a Karaoke session, and they gave the February babies, Joei, You Soon and I a little surprise. (:

Then, on the 3rd on January, which was Gan's birthday, Hewwei, Gucci, Lionel, Wenshi, Yansheng and Ricky celebrated both Gan and my birthdays together at Wongkok in Pavillion.
It has been such a long time we've last met since SPM ended, and wow, how much I've missed them. T.T


We visited Gan's condo as well, I miss how Hewwei drove backwards in the jam right in front of the taxi and the guys raping my iPhone with spam camwhores in the car. :P


And the next day, which is my official birthday my college mates sang me a birthday song and made a huge DIY birthday card for me.
Thanks so much, I really appreciate handmade stuff.
It was such a pleasure to have them as friends, they're so funny, nice and epic. (Y)

After my class ended, these bunch of monkeys came to Viva Mall and we watched 3am together.
It wasnt really that creepy compared to the ones Lisien made me watched, I really liked the 2nd story.
They really made my day. :D

Well, tons more of epic stuff happened, my friends are the ones who keeps me going, I really love each and every one of you with all my heart. (:
Thanks for all the wishes and presents you all gave me, I had an epic 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment