Saturday, February 16, 2013

Chinese New Year UPDATE!

 Well I had a really satisfying and productive Chinese New Year this 2013. :D
Helped my mum with the decorations and all.

 Spent my Valentine's day with these girls hehheh, its been a while since I last met em. T.T
We watched "Together" which was such a great Valentine's day movie. Kezhendong was freaking adorable.
And this movie actually inspired me to do something fun which actually suits me quite a lot:
Date a guy for 7days(a week), and in this period of time, both of us only play with romance and not get together.
Well maybe you could say its slutty, maybe you could say its playing with other people's feelings but to me its more like a training to be the perfect guy/girl for your future partner. Besides, there's no harm done doing something nice and caring for someone, right?
And in my condition now, I certainly do not want to get into relationship, I have my reasons why but I have to admit I have the urge to do something nice for that one special person.
But yeah, even if I wanted to play it, I have to find a right person first, someone that would can could appreciate to be exact and I really want it to be mutual, which means we BOTH have to agree to it.


 Met up with PERVERTS at Suann's house for yeesang and pizza as well. :D
I missed my PERVERTS like crazy, seeing you guys bring all the wonderful memories back. T.T







Organized an outing with the Machikini gang as well, I really did not expect THAT MANY to turn up. I guessed everyone misses each other just as much as I do. ):
We started out journey from Ampang to Sentul then to Gucci's place near Zoo Negara and ended it at Wangsa Maju. It was really satisfying, we got to play my dream kongmingdeng, fireworks and lousang together. (Y) Hehheh, its real great to make memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment