Tuesday, February 12, 2013

DIY studded and stained ombré shorts.

I finally found my beloved Stained by Sharpie in Malaysia, a kind of fabric marker. I've been wanting em since last year's June and I was jumping with joy when I found them lying there for sale. 
So yeah, now that I have them, let the DIYs I love begin!

So I transformed this long turquoise pants with the help of some bleach and the Sharpie markers as well as some square studs into...

THIS!

Hahaha yeah, the end product was pretty satisfying. (:
I never thought I'll sell it at first, but my junior Ling Hui really wanted it and I dont really wear shorts often so yeah, I sold it to her.

Lisien gave me an idea that maybe I could do more of these DIY stuff and sell it to earn a few bucks because I'm saving up for a guitar desperately. );
But its takes up quite some time, and I could only do it when I'm free, so yeah, we'll see how it goes.
STAY TUNED! :D

1 comment: