Wednesday, October 13, 2010

HEADPHONES-EARPHONES-MUSIC-LIFE.

PMR's over & Im back to blog life. :)
Just showing a few stuff I dreamed for & bought.


SNSD with STAR HEADPHONES :3


I saw 3 of my friends with these
mix-style star headphones
I badly wanted one but I never thought it only cost me
RM13

I took all the effort to search all over LowYat Plaza,
but seeing them in front of my eyes paid everything.


HewWei bought the Star-pink&black one while
I bought the Star-black&white one.
There were sooooo many colours I couldnt make up my mind.


I've laid my eyes on these red lego earphones for a longlonglong time
to go with my dream red LG LOLLIPOP

but they were too costly ):
Finally YaeBer & HewWei found them at Sg.Wang with a good price
and got 1 for me. :D
I haven't seem em, but I trust those 2 women.
thx dears. :)


'141010. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment