Monday, October 25, 2010

LIFE AS WE KNOW IT.

Went to Swiss Garden Hotel's Flavours Restaurant
to have breakfast with my brother.
Didn't really ate much :/
Probably because I was we
aring a tight jeans.
-shrugs-

After that, I went shopping with my dad's brother's wife at Pavillion.
She gave me RM200 to spend on shopping.
-gasp-
:O

I bought a blue beanie & a spectacles chain at FOREVER21

An owl brooch at Teddy Tales.

We also ate Oreo ice cream & Snowflakes on the way.
She told me cousin Ivan bought her a RM8600+ Prada handbag for her at England.
O.O!
She also gave me a Harriet handbag with puppies on it from England
before leaving for Australia
. :D
22pounds=RM96+
.______.

Later at 1.30pm, I joined
Hewwei, Yaeber, Jonathan, Kiang, Gan, Peijean, Kayli & Suann
to watch
LIFE AS WE KNOW IT.
I know the show was funny but I fell asleep.
._______.
"I'm sorry tired, don't blame me.
Once again Jonathan, our karaoke plan failed."
-3-


Had lunch at the food court later , bumped into Huaini & Jason
but I had to leave early, so I just got myself a Hot n Roll & left for home. :)

HAD A GREAT DAY.
guess I'm going to skip school for 3days.
-guilt-
._____.

'251010. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment