Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sports Activities In School.


School wasnt that boring today,
there was these sukan activities for the form3 students.

dorky creatues of 3T. xD

Pn.Ros in charge.


1st we had hockey and I totally sucked at it.
._______.
However, 3U still managed to get the 3rd place.
WOOT! :D

2nd game was using a hula hoop to pull a small basket ball.
This was far easier than hockey.
-3-
3U got 3rd place also. xD

3rd was skipping.
I liked skipping and I thought this was going to be cake but I was totally wrong.
T.T
The skipping rope was hell longgg & it was almost like a weapon to me.
It hit my jaw & my hairclip flew to the ground.
._____.
leart my lesson:
SKIPPING ROPES ARE NOT TOYS.
3U got last. D:
-im sorry. :P-


Then it was bowling on the field.
It was a weird game because the ground was grass and the ball was a baseball.
O_____O
3U knocked down a few but Im not sure if we won.

After that it was netball against the school's netball team.
Obviously we got beaten by them easily.
-3-
Chuiyin, Charis & Meigin joined, I cant remember the rest.

While waiting for recess, Pn.Ros suggested a game called Pisang Goreng
and the form3s went wild because the losers had to do push ups.
It was B,U,K,T against N,A,W,P.
B,U,K,T was hell ganas (as usual)
hahaha :D
but I still love them lots. x)
'261010.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment