Saturday, October 23, 2010

MAPLESTORY i miss you. ♥

-cheers for MAPLE-
argh. I finally opened back my account that I had never touched for 3years
at LiSien's house.
OMGOSH. I MISS MAPLE SOOOOOO MUCH.
But there is a slight chance Im going to continue playing it
because I dont want to be addicted
& many stuff had changed in Maple. D:
I cant smug or drop any items to transfer to my other accounts now.
NO MORE HACK=NO MORE FUN.
ohh well. too bad. ):
3years ago when I was playing Maple
there were only 4 jobs.
Mainly
WARRIOR, ARCHER, THIEF & MAGE.
I was a ice lighting mage (lvl68)
but I didnt really bother to train, chiong and all that.
So I just go around the world
PQ, quests, swim around Aquaroad, skate around El Nath.
I MISS LUDI PQ LIKE CRAZYYY!
D:<


But ever since new jobs like
Knights Of Cygnus, Pirate & others appeared in Maple,
I began to loose interest. ):
So I donated all my items & mesos to my friends & brother.
ohh well. adios MAPLESTORY.
'231010.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment