Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dating on my own.

There was an electricity breakage today since 10am, so I left the house to Leisure Mall by myself.
I don't know if its an Aquarius thing, but I always needed time on my own.
Because when I'm alone, I tend to realize things that I usually don't and I get  to do a little bit of reflection about my life.
But until now, I couldn't really make up my mind whether its a good thing or not, because honestly, I really did imagine myself dying alone without a partner. Sucks being independent at times.

 Had my brunch at Wongkok.

 Fairy's Tail. (Y)
Its my second time having it and I have to say, don't judge this meal by its cover, its really good.
Its an omelette bread with an egg wrapped in seaweed and accompanied by thick mushroom sauce.

 All time favourite original Hong Kong style Ice YingYong. :P

 I tried reading my undang, I really did...TRY. T_T

Well, that didnt really last for long :P
Went window shopping in the ENTIRE MALL after that.
Origami bird necklace at this&that

ice cream pants from VOIR.

 There's this beautiful tree where orphans list their Christmas wishes on love shaped colour papers and clip them on the tree.

 "Girl, you're 13 and you're wishing for a frigging Panaromal Activity 3 DVD?" -_-



I bought this weird pig rabbit sheep creature from Mini Toons cus it looked so weird and lonely. ._.
I shall name it Phoong Phoong. Hehheh. 

I found a few CHROME HEARTS bracelets at Dragon Silver and I basically had my face glued to the glass window. Im really into Chrome Hearts' designs and fonts recently. They're just so irresistible.


Ahh my beauties, why are you so expensive?
I could get 5 pieces of clothes in exchange for one of you.
-heart breaks-

No comments:

Post a Comment