Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Day2 In Sydney, Australia - Boxing Day Shopping In Town


Its day2 in Sydney and I went shopping with my mum at the streets of Myer & Westfield. Christmas sales are on right now and the people in Australia are chronic shopaholics. They could actually camp in front of malls and queue up for hours just to wait for the doors of the shops to open. But of course, the people here have amazing fashion sense, no matter the gender or the age.

Guys with shades, tattoos and piercings riding on skateboards & bicycles. Heehee.(Y)


Just look at the triple rows of long queues in front of Gucci.
"WOOHOO my daughter must be proud."

 telephone booths. 


Shopping for Christmas gifts for my aunt's family.






 Streets of Sydney city.



We also visited Happy Lab where they sell all types of candy in scientific apparatus.

 Of conical flasks and test tubes. :P

Good soveniours ehh? :P

I even tried the Chatime here.
The shop is pale green in colour while Malaysia's one is purple, the price is doubled if converted to RM, its 5 dollars each.
 Christmas specials, soy series and mint chocolate milk tea.


My honeydew milk tea + aloe vera. Tasted uhh pretty weird. ._.

Australian style chains, the safety pins one look really pretty!
I have the urge to DIY one myself when I get back to Malaysia.


After that, we had brunch at the JET BAR CAFE, which has real pretty colourful windows. (:




Toasted Chargrilled chicken Jet Rolls, served with avocados, provolones, tomatoes, lettuce & aioli

Wonka NERDS from a vending machine!

They have white taxis instead of red ones here.

Familiar?
Soft served cones from MCD! Hahaha Im having this almost everyday because it taste different as the cream has much more milk and the cones are orange & crispy, its cheap too, only 30cents!

Comfy black studs boot from Westfield's Cotton On.

Ohh look what I found in my uncle's bedroom. :x 

No comments:

Post a Comment