Saturday, December 29, 2012

Day5 In Sydney, Australia - Barbeque Party.

Hello readers, its the 5th day Im in Castle Hill, Sydney, Australia and honestly from the bottom of my heart and beneath my sternum, I miss all my friends back in KL. );


Ahh well, we had a lovely barbeque party today. It was real fun and we had 60guests but the preparation part was pretty tough. We had to clean, wash, pack, buy, marinate, decorate and more. The weather was good, it was pretty sunny in the afternoon but the breeze came in the evening.
all the BBQ "ga chang" Hehheh.


Ivan and his friends at the BBQ pit.

Grilled sausages and cuttlefish. :D

Kelvin's wife's salad, it was real good!

Tasty christmas bites.

OMG this was heavenly, Chirstmas chocolate cake! (Y)

Peach cream sponge cake. :3


I helped with the grilling too, yes the house is not burnt down yet. :P

Lamb leggg lamb leggs.

Double combo: Dorky cousins.


Aunt Michelle & Daibakleong greeting the guests.

ALL THE MEAT. :D

My neice, Yuki and her playmates. So adorable.


Yuemun, he almost burnt the place down . :x



Daibak at the BBQ pit.

Lovely evening sky. :D

Kids at the SPEEDBALL O.O

Pretty Chirstmas lights that took me ages to hang them properly in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment