Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Rot indoors, rot outdoors.

2 more days to Undang Computer test and Im still rotting at home with my mind full of career complication.
Lisien and I were supposed to have some sort of "group study for Undang" today, and well, we ended up doing the same old thing we do best at home....ROT, just outdoors. :P

Had our brunch at Oiso again because she kept begging me to go, the pig who just came back from Penang joined us too.

Oiso were playing all the right MVs today, so I had a pretty good time especially when GDragon's face appeared on Crayon & That XX and Ailee's I Will Show You played. :D
There's this one MV that took my breath away, its so pretty it reminded me of GDragon's Butterfly MV,
its B1A4's Tried To Walk

The spoon Lisien likes so much o___o
Well, the kimchi ramen was okay but the Korean No.1 Coffee was real good. (Y)


the pig :8D

the cat, Lisien. :D

 I bought a whole bunch of DIY stuff from Popular to stop myself from rotting.

After scrawling around Leisure Mall, we finally settled down at Share Tea for milk tea and chicken.
I tried toffee milk tea+mini pearls, not bad but kinda too sweet.

My Phoongphoong has a new friend, its a Cupido uncle bought for Lisien,
we named it Phiingphiing. Hehheh.


Phiingphiing &Phoongphoong. 

Yeap, reading Undang kononnya. :P

The zip ring I found at Sg Wang, so adorable but the price is crazily RM23. ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment