Friday, December 28, 2012

Day4 In Sydney, Australia - Japanese day + The Sydney Tower Eye.

 Its day 4 in Sydney, Aussie. Cousin Kelvin brought my mum, brother & I to the streets in the city where we visited Chinatown & a lot more shops. We stopped at Kinokuniya which is almost just as big as the one in KLCC back in Malaysia.



 adorable, but sooo expensive.

 Look who I found featured in a Japanese magazine, I swear I had the urge to tear the page.
-Blackjack fever-

 origamis

Oooooohhohoho interesting. Should have got it for Gucci or Lionel so they would find their dream partners easily. :P


After that, we went to have lunch at Ichiban Boshi. We have one in Pavillion too in Malaysia but the waitresses here really know how to speak Japanese unlike the ones back in Pavillion. :x
WOOHOO Tokyo Ramen!

 Beloved green tea latte, tasted so good!

 Cousin Kelvin, yeah he's a REAL transformers freak and my brother.

all time favourite greentea ice cream from Natural Fresh. (Y)


After lunch, my mum and I went to the Sydney Tower Eye.
 The Sydney Tower Eye is 304m, while our KL Tower 421m, yes my fellow Malysians, be proud be proud. :D
The Sydney Tower Eye was built in 6years & weighs 2.239tons.



 Watched a 4D movie before going up the tower.


Here's a few shots from above the tower, please forgive the low quality of photos.



 The Sydney Eye Tower, the sydney bridge and the Opera House

 koala fangirling mode, LOL.


 Man, this is epic.

Found cherry flavoured coke from a grocery store :P


YESHHHH I found both 2NE1 & BIGBANG's 2013 calendars at Morning Glory where they sell all the Korean items where I could get gifts for my KPOP maniac friends back in Malaysia, but sadly I could not afford them. T.T
I was blinking at the cashier stupidly when she answered my question in Korean. ._.
Aigooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment